Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Double Duty Beauty Series : Cornmeal Body Scrub



Hey Everyone!! I finally posted the first video in my Double Duty Beauty series. I hope you enjoy it. Recording this video was such a challenge....putting it nicely...lol. So many things went wrong during the recording. My cel phone rang, then the intercom rings...it's UPS with a delivery that's NOT for me & then to top things off I hear what sound like industrial strength chain saws.... it's the parks department cutting up a tree that had fallen Saturday during our mini hurricane. So if I seem a little scatter brained that's why. The out takes are hilarious. I should put together an out take reel...LOL!!

If you liked this episode and find it useful please share it with your friends!!

How did you like this episode? Do you think you will give the cornmeal scrub a try?

No comments: