Monday, April 30, 2012

Mani Monday: Protect Your Hands

Hey Beauties, I know we all love our mani’s. I know I sure do. But, last week when I went for my bi-weekly mani I had a major revelation while waiting for my nails to dry. I noticed my normal nail boutique swapped out their traditional nail dryers for individual UV nail dryers. I immediately thought of the major health risk the UV lights imposed on our skin. As we all know UV (ultra violet) rays has been known to cause skin cancer, skin damage and premature aging just to name a few. So Beauties if your regular nail boutique currently uses individual UV nail dryers you can do one of two things. You can turn off the UV lights and let the cool air blow since most offer this option or you can be sure to use an SPF 30 or higher to protect your hands from the harmful rays.

No comments: