Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Fling Beautiful Skin


Not only is Spring officially here but the weather has been a bit summerish and that makes me soooo happy! That's why I wanted to share my two staples for plump hydrated skin. This is actually part of my daily routine all year long, but, it's especially effective during the more humid days of spring and summer.

I feel like I've said this a million times on this blog, but, I have extremely dry skin!! So over the years through much trial and error I discovered what works for my skin. Here's what I do.

*First I apply olive oil to my damp skin in the shower
*Second I apply vegetable glycerine to damp skin as well in the shower
*Next, I apply one of our Nidasii body butters to seal in the moisture...at the moment I'm using Mango-go.

No comments: