Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Hat Inspiration



Today I'm on a quest to find a cute summer hat. My perfect hat from last summer got beat up pretty bad last year. Actually, I killed it by accidentally placing it under a storage container with all of my spring/summer clothes last fall.



I'm using my girl Jennifer Lopez as my summer hat muse. No one rocks a wide brim, floppy hat better than JLO. A wide brim hat is an essential summer accessory. Not only is it cute and fashionable but it also protects your face from the harmful rays of the sun. As much as I looooove the sun I now realize how harmful the sun's rays are and how they can wreak havoc on your skin. Can you say Photo Damage?

I Love Summer Hats Because.....


They protect skin from harmful rays of the sun

They cover all my frizzy bad hair days...trust me I have plenty!

They dress up any casual outfit making you look pulled together without trying...Summer Chic!


Do you have a summer hat inspiration? Let us know who or what it is!

No comments: