Thursday, May 12, 2011

Long Warm Days of Summer

I don't know about the rest of you, but, I absolutely can't wait for the long warm days and nights of summer to reach the NYC area. I know there are a lot of people that detest the hot and humid days of summer, but, I'm not one of them. I absolutely love it! The humidity does wonders for my excessively dry skin, my hair seems to grow like weeds ( most likely due to the humidity)and I just feel free. No heavy layers of clothing or heavy coats layered with scarves, hats and gloves. I'm such a summer baby. I love wearing bright flowy dresses, cute sandals to expose perfectly polished toes and tank tops. Let's not forget all the city has to offer...the FREE outdoor concerts, street fairs and BBQ's....especially in Harlem there's always a BBQ.

Summer I don't where you are or when you'll eventually get here, but trust I'm ready and waiting!

No comments: