Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm So Ready For Spring


Hey Beauties!! I don't know about you but I can't wait for the spring weather to arrive. I know the calendar says we're about ten into spring but the weather here in NYC is still cold and chilly. All this cold weather has me thinking about my spring Fav's.

This spring the girls and I will be:

Adding color to our usually neutral colored lips. That's right we'll be brightening our smiles by swiping warm hues of reds and pinkish reds to our lips.....Muah!!!

Next, we'll focus on our feet by choosing bright warm colors for spring

Then, we'll keep our pedi's looking fab by treating our feet to a relaxing exfoliation treatment once a week with our spring fav's Mango-go Sugar Rush and Cruzan Body Butter


What are your Spring Fav's?

No comments: