Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sensual Signature Candle


our new signature soy candles waiting to be capped & labeled (yes I took this pic so please don't cringe at the poor photo quality :-))

Hey Beauties! Once again I couldn't resist taking a picture and posting about another new product you will see on our revamped website in a few weeks. I don't know about you, but, I absolutely L.O.V.E candles. They are all over my apartment. OK maybe not everywhere, I do have limited space these days, but, I keep them in my bathroom and living room. I especially love them for their ambiance. To me there's nothing more relaxing than soft flickering candlelight. So when we were updating our product menu I had to include the candle that I've been making for my friends & family as personal gifts. I like to think of it as our signature candle and fragrance.

One of my friends actually thinks I should name the fragrance Sexy because she says it's such a sensual fragrance. But, I guess you all will have to stay tuned for the official relaunch to find out which name we went with!

What's your favorite candle fragrance?

No comments: