Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Going Green Wednesday: Magazines Going Digital

A few weeks ago I tweeted a link to a Folio article and I got a lot of feedback expressing mixed emotions about popular print magazines possibly going digital. Less paper being used would be great for the earth, but, I must admit I love the tangibility of print magazines. I like to dog ear pages or rip them out and post them on my board, fridge or just stick it in my note book.

What are your thoughts? How do you feel about traditional print magazines going digital?

2 comments:

kemarias said...

Ilove magazines and the scent of paper. My clients love magazines to rip them in shreds. It's a activity that keeps them motivated physically and mentally. I say no to stopping magazines. They have so many uses. (smile)

Nidasii said...

Hello Kemarias, I agree, magazines do have many uses and I will miss them if they are no longer in circulation. But, I realize it may be a great gain for the earth.