Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Brown Sugar Beauty

Hey Beauties I'm sooo happy now that summer temps have finally arrived! In fact I'm sooo overjoyed that it has inspired me to write about one of my favorite summer ingredients, Brown Sugar. I use brown sugar more than a few times a week during summer. I especially love exfoliating with it at the end of a long hazy, hot & humid summer day. I love the way it easily removes all product build up on skin while exfoliating the skin to reveal the most amazing GLOW! If there's one thing that I love to do during this time of the year is glow. Nothing beats a radiant summer glow. Here are a few more reasons why I love brown sugar.

  1.  Brown sugar is a natural humectant which means it naturally draws moisture to skin
  2. It's also a natural source of glycolic acid which is an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) that naturally breaks the bond of skin cells encouraging cell turn over
  3. Brown sugar is also a naturally gentle exfoliant that can be used several times per week without being too abrasive to the skins surface

Beauties, is brown sugar one of your favorite natural beauty ingredients?

No comments: