Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yummy Yogurt Facial

Hey Beauties!! Here's another one of my all time favorite at home beauty treatments. I call it the yogurt facial. But, its really more like a mask.I've tried this beauty recipe a Gabillion (OK, I know that's not a real word...lol) times and it has not failed me yet. My skin always feels so soft and nourished after I wipe it off. All you have to do is apply the yogurt and honey mixture to a clean wet or damp face and wait for it to dry. If any the mixture gets on your lips just lick it off, who cares, it's 100% edible. It only takes about ten minutes or so to dry but I've been known to keep in on for hours while I do laundry, spruce up my manicure with a coat of clear nail polish or even give myself a spa pedicure. Once it has dried take a wet wash cloth and remove the dried mask. When done you should have soft glowing skin. Mine usually feels like it's been detoxed!!

Here's What You'll Need:

- Plain Yogurt (I prefer to use Greek yogurt)
- Honey

Here's why you might want to give it a try:

- Tightens and tones skin
- Removes dead skin
- Lactic acid reduces the appearance of pore size (I can attest to that)
- Refines & hydrates skin
- Did I mention it's 100% edible so feel free to eat what ever is left over its also good for your bones, digestive and immune systems.

Over Double Duty Beauty video shows you how to make this yummy facial.

No comments: