Monday, May 24, 2010

Blissful Body Event Recap

Hey Beauties!! This past Saturday we had our very first Blissful Body workshop and it was a total success. All the women that came out enjoyed the atmosphere, the food, the champagne, they all chimed in during our session on tips for a blissful body and most importantly they all loved creating their own personal body scrubs. I totally enjoyed meeting everyone. This morning I woke up to rave reviews about our Babassu Butter from two women that tried it for the first time this weekend. It was one of the many surprises featured in our goody bags. Everything seemed to be so perfect until a few minutes ago when I tried to upload the video to this post......ugghhh....technology never wants to be my friend on a Monday morning.

I hope your week is off to a great start!!

No comments: