Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Busting At The Seams

Hi Beauties,

Sorry I've been M.I.A. at the blog lately. There's lots going on behind the scenes at Nidasii. At the moment I'm looking for an affordably priced manufacturing space. In the past three years we have grown so much that I have exhausted every storage solution to store our products and supplies. Back in December I thought I found our dream spot, I even blogged about the discovery of the beautiful space. But, we were outbid by another company!! AAAGGHHH, the life of an indie. Well it's time for us to start looking again so if you want to follow us on this journey we will be updating on our Twitter and FB pages!! Our goal is to be in our new space by June so we can have a huge opening party and invite all of you!! Who wouldn't love a party especially one with beauty products....LOL.

As always we love your comments so feel free to post them here. And if you want to suggest a manufacturing space you can post that here too...LOL

Enjoy your day Beauties.

No comments: