Friday, December 26, 2008

Eartha Kitt Beauty Icon




Yesterday I was saddened to hear that one of my beauty icons, Eartha Kitt, passed away. If you have been reading or following this blog for the past year you know that along the right side of this blog I had a special feature section titled “Beauty Icons” that featured Eartha Kitt, Celia Cruz and Dorothy Dandridge. All three women were not only beautiful and exquisitely talented. They broke down barriers and cleared paths for generations to follow.

It seems that Eartha Kitt had been battling colon cancer for sometime and was being treated at the same hospital, New York Presbytarian, as one of my other beauty Icons, Celia Cruz.



Eartha Kitt the triple threat dancer, actor & singer will always be remembered for being one of the first African American women to be featured on a major television show like batman, an outstanding actor and I am sure she will be remembered for her days as a dancer.

Lets not forget Santa Baby........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks