Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Tried, I Tried, I Tried...Election Day Four Weeks Away

Since July I have been on a mission to get every unregistered voter I know of registered in time to vote in this years presidential election. Well yesterday October 6, 2008 was the last day to register to vote in the 2008 presidential election for many states, New York included. I think I harassed all of my friends and family with text messages reminding them to registered to vote if they were'nt. As a nation we have so much at stake. I don't know how any one of us can afford not to vote. The world around us is changing at lightning speed. The financial crisis is a perfect example of this. When you go to the poll to place your vote will be voting for change? Drop a line and let me know!!

Election day is four weeks away from today....I'm getting butterfly's!!

No comments: