Monday, November 4, 2013

Yummers: Guiltles Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Hey Beauties you know I'm a serious foodie, I absolutely love and adore all things food, but I try to keep it healthy.... at least I try to most of the time. I came across this recipe for oatmeal cookies that requires no sugar, flour or butter and I loved it!! So you know I had to share it with you. These cookies are really great as a sort of breakfast cereal for mornings when your in a rush. But truthfully I literally eat them all day long. This recipe makes a dozen cookies, however, I literally ate half of the cookies in the pic above as soon as they cooled down enough to eat without burning my mouth. Here are the four ingredients needed to get started.

2 Ripe Bananas
1 Cup Oatmeal
1/2 Cup Raisins (or to your liking)
Cinnamon (to your liking)

In a mixing bowl mash bananas then add oatmeal, raisins and cinnamon. Mix until it forms a soft doughy consistency. Next spoon individual cookies onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Since ovens vary I would check on them after 10 minutes and determine how much longer they will need.

If you decide to give this recipe a try let us know what you think!

No comments: