Saturday, July 20, 2013

NYC Summer Heat Wave


Hey Beauties! If your on the east coast like me your most likely caught up in this heat wave that feels like it's been sitting over us for days. I have a huge tolerance for heat, but, this year it seems to be draining all the energy out of me. I feel like my energy level has gone from 10 to 2. But, thank goodness for lemon water myself and the Nidasii girls have been surviving the heat by drinking tons of it. Lemon water is a great way to stay hydrated especially if your spending time out in the sun I feel its essential because the vitamin C found in lemon helps to fight free radicals caused by exposure of the UVA & UVB rays from the sun. Here are a few more reasons why drinking lemon water is great for you.

  1. Aids in digestion
  2. Fights Free Radicals
  3. Promotes healing of bones, cartilage & connective tissue when wounded or damaged
How are you staying hydrated?

No comments: