Sunday, December 30, 2012

Looking Forward to the New Year


Hey Beauties! I can't believe that 2012 is actually coming to an end. I feel like this year flew by at lightning speed. I know, personally for me  I will never forget 2012 I experienced great highs and tragic lows. This year my family lost several significant family members, however, we topped off the year on a positive note with the birth of my niece December 23, 2012. Two days before Christmas she has been our greatest gift this year!



Looking ahead to the New Year we are super excited about the new products, services and slight tweaks to our over all look. Not to mention the Beauty Lounge that's currently under construction. Then this spring we introduce our first ever spokes beauty that will represent our brand! We have a lot on our plate this year and we can't wait to take it on.

Beauties I wish you all an abundant and successful new year!

XOXO...Nicole

No comments: