Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Look Of The Day

Winter Day Out & About

Theyskens theory wool cardigan
$255 - stylebop.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs disco shirt
$220 - stylebop.com

Jane Norman white winter coat
£50 - janenorman.co.uk

Miss Selfridge skinny leg jeans
£36 - missselfridge.com

ASOS suede wedge boots
$70 - asos.com

Michael Kors leather handbag
$895 - net-a-porter.com

Mango oversized ring
£11 - mango.com

Marni string jewelry
$153 - thecorner.com

Roberta Chiarella crystal earrings
$68 - maxandchloe.com

PASHMINA ART cashmere scarve
€41 - pret-a-beaute.com



I've been told that, although, I loooove color during winter I retreat to my typical New Yorker ways wearing blacks, browns & greys with pops of color. After looking at this style board they put together they're right because this is exactly what I would wear on any given day running errands around the city....Only thing is the bag could have been bigger. I'm a short girl but I always have a BIG bag!

What's your look of the day?

No comments: