Sunday, November 9, 2008

12 Seconds of Sugar Rush



Sometimes new visitors to the website ask what is Sugar Rush and how is it used. So I posted a 12 second video to explain the concept and use of this product.

Here's a little FYI about our Sugar Rush Products

Sugar Rush is a bath scrub that cleanses, gently exfoliates and slightly moisturizes the skin. I created this product because I looooovvve body scrubs, especially sugar scrubs!! However, I was never happy with the oily residue many of the oil based scrubs left behind in my shower. So I developed Sugar Rush. Actually, if it sounds like this product was developed out of my pure laziness, your right it was. LOL!!!


Would you like to give Sugar Rush a try?

The first 5 people to reply to this blog post will receive a 4oz. jar of Sugar Rush. Please leave your email address when replying to this post.

7 comments:

Melissa L. said...

After my recent trip to the spa for a body polish, I've become a huge fan of exfoliating at home. Sugar scrubs are one of my new favorite beauty products.

Nidasii said...

Hi Melissa!! It sounds like you've joined the ranks of the "scrub-a-holics" like myself. If you would like to recieve a free sample of Sugar Rush please forward your email address to info@nidasii.com.

Anonymous said...

I love scrubs and always like to try new ones. I'd love to receive a sample if your still offering them.
Penny
ricknpenny (at) aol.com

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said...

Greetings, I would love to try. Thank you!! Scrubadub-dub! :)

Unknown said...

I like the sound of this. It sounds divine! I would love to try!

lequetia@gmail.com

Ann said...

I was just curious on if the samples have been mailed out? Thank you.