Friday, July 18, 2008

What A Beautiful View


Some people are so blessed. Look at this beautiful view my grandparents wake up to everyday. You read correctly. They wake up to this beautiful view everyday because they live right across the street from the beach. Excuse me.....I mean up the road from the beach, as a Cruzan would say. My family has been enjoying this beautiful beach for over thirty years. And to this day my grandmother can not understand why we would go to the beach just to sit to in the sun. You see, as a native of the island she believes you go to beach to soak in the sea water. But, for me, it's more than that. I like to sit, relax, efoliate and enjoy the gorgeous beach. That's right, you heard correctly, I exfoliate when I go to the beach. It's the best thing and it leaves my skin soft, silky and glowing!!!!

oooooohhh..........I miss St. Croix already!!!!

No comments: