Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Birthday Blessing


This is a picture of my mother and I on my fourth birthday.

Today is my birthday and I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. Sadly, I know of a few people that are never happy when their birthday comes around. I, obviously, am not one of them!!! Every year since my birth (can you guess how many years that is?) everyone in my family has gone out of their way to make me feel special. So I always considers May 15th as My Day.

Now that I am an adult, although some of my siblings may think otherwise, I no longer make birthday wishes, instead, I am thankful for all of my Birthday blessings. The blessing that I am most grateful for this year is my family. I have always known I come from a great family. However, I recently realized how strong we are!!!!!

What would you consider a birthday blessing?

Stop by the website to see all the Birthday Day specials.

No comments: